65 BLOG POST IDEAS FOR 2021
It is always a blogger's time to shine because people search everyday for new things to try out. Recipes, how to make money online, how to manage working with kids, fashion and beauty and so many more.
It'll be extremely great if you supply your readers with answers to their popular questions like "What do I write about? What should be my next post?"
Trying to come up with a blogging niche or topics can be super hard especially as a beginner. This simply means that you have to create contents regularly for different years. This is why you have to find your blog niche and topics following it. Besides, the blog niche you choose today may not be the same niche you'll have a year later.
Here are some blog post ideas I have put together for most niches.
1) TRAVEL BLOG POST IDEAS- Some people who don't travel struggle with blog posts in this niche. That's why I won't advice anyone who doesn't travel to be in this niche. But the fact that you are struggling in a popular niche doesn't mean others are not too. If I was a travel blogger, I will first write about the struggled before sharing other inspired posts like;
*Virtual Tours around the world e.g Museums, zoos and parks
*Reading Books that explore new destinations.
*Extraordinary backyard discovery.
*Tale from Ghost walk tours
*Ultimate Road Trip
2) MUMMY BLOG POST IDEAS- This is a big time struggle for moms. Trying to work from home and homeschooling, cooking and cleaning and every other thing that adds up to a mom life is really a challenging time. I am sharing this idea because I have seen so many mum trying to keep up with all these things and still try to update their blogs but don't have topics.
*Crafts for kids
*Pantry Recipes
*Homemade Bath Bomb Recipes
*Home school Ideas.
*Immune system booster
*Nutrition for kids
*Kids Chores by Age
*Kids Halloween Party
*Thanksgiving activities for families
*Pumpkin Carvings
*Ways to your Halloween candy left over
3)BUSINESS BLOG POST IDEAS- Well, this could be a good one too. And believe me when I tell you that everyone in my family is running a business no latter how small. And so as I am struggling, I know some of my readers are. That is why I have put together dome ideas for you.
*Marketing Ideas
*Rebranding Tips
*Email Marketing
*Search Engine Optimization
*E-Commerce
*Ads Tips
*Social Media Marketing
*Productivity hacks for entrepreneurs.
*Time management tips
*End of year goals achievement
*Content marketing strategies
3) FOOD BLOG POST IDEAS- Where ate all my food bloggers. A lot of people, like 98% of people search everyday for new recipes to make. So why don't you, my lovely reader give them some amazing ones
*Pantry Recipes
*Easy 3 Ingredients Recipes
*Extravagant Recipes to Try
*Halloween party food/desserts/appetizers
*No bake Thanksgiving deserts
*Healthy soups and stews
*Pumpkin/Pear Recipe
*Easy crockpot hot chocolate
4)FINANCIAL BLOG POST IDEAS- Most/A lot of us are struggling this period especially after the long down. We will all agree that it shook a part of our financial lives. So I put together more ideas and tips
*Investment Advice
*10 things you're wasting your money on
*Grocery shopping budget
*Setting future goals for success
*Side Hustles to try
*Money Saving challenge
5) BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG POST IDEAS- This is the best blog to drive more traffic honestly😅😅.
*Homemade Hair Mask
*DIY Highlights
*Skincare Routine Tips
*How to clean make up brushes.
*Lipsticks for brunettes/dark skin/blondes
*DIY Facemasks.
*Halloween Make Up
*Fashion Musthaves
6)LIFESTYLE BLOG POST IDEAS- Lifestyle bloggers have tons and tons of options. This is the second best niche. People always have this in their everyday lives.
*Hobbies for home
*Journal Ideas
*Comfortable Home Fashion
*Decluttering Ideas
*Cleaning Tips
*Hugge Night Routine
*Bucket List
*Morning/Evening Routines
7)HEALTH BLOG POST IDEAS- Most of us are more concerned than ever about our physical and mental health. Having a shakey health can be really scary and disturbing. I know lots of people who have lived their lives on drugs. When I was a little girl, I always fell sick. Funnily it never affected my grades in school but me as a person, it did. Gracefully, when I was entering high school, it seized at least not as much as it used to be. My dad too has the same problems. He literally carries a basket of drugs everywhere he goes to. This is a great opportunity to help others.
*Create a Health challenge.
*Healthy Recipes
*Meal Plan.
*Mental health care
*Home yoga ideas
*Managing fear and anxiety.
I hope and believe that with this post, bloggers will not go out of ideas and topics. Comment section is always open for discussions.❤❤
Comments
Post a Comment